THE BEST CONSIGNMENT SHOP IN SARATOGA COUNTY!
There is so much to see at Just In Time Consignments! We are truly one of a kind in the area. The Best and most versatile Consignment shop in Saratoga County! We have two floors of interesting items, it truly is a unique shopping experience.
Notice to All Our Customer & Consignors
We will temporarily be closed as per the Governor's mandate until we are otherwise instructed. We encourage all our customers and consignors to continue to follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We will continue to post items periodically. Please note you can purchase items over the phone with a credit card and we can hold for pick up at a later date. We can also arrange local delivery for purchases over $75. Please feel free to leave a message at the shop at 518-357-8791. You can also message us on Facebook or Instagram. We are staying positive and we are looking forward to reopening the shop soon.
We wish you all well during this stressful situation. Help stop the spread of the Coronavirus and stay home and stay safe!
Our Best To All!
Mary & Jen
Just In Time Consignments Consignment Shop
A Consignment Boutique in the heart of Burnt Hills featuring local artisans. An eclectic mix of furniture, collectibles, accessories, home décor, housewares, artwork, designor handbags, jewelry, clothing and much more! Mary Pace and Jennifer Craig are the proud owners of this establishment and look forward to years of successful consigning for local residents. Mary has worked in the consignment business and Ebay reselling for over 15 years and Jennifer has been in Retail Management for over 20 years. Their combined experience will provide a great marketplace both locally and globally for anyone wishing to sell their items.
Please visit the link below to Schedulicity if you would like to book an appointment to consign with us or call the shop at 518-357-8791 and we will book for you.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Just In Time will allow 12 items to be reviewed for consignment every 14 days by appointment only. Please make an appointment with our online scheduler. We accept items for consignment every day we are open from 11 – 3.
Just In Time Consignment Contract
Thank you for choosing Just In Time Consignments. Our procedures are straightforward and consignor friendly. However, we have a few rules that you should remember when consigning with us.
1. The Consignor is allowed to bring 12 items in every 14 days for consideration.
2. Consignments accepted Tuesday – Sunday 11 – 3 by appointment only.
3. The Consignor understands that Just In Time has sole discretion on what is acceptable to sell.
4. The Consignor will bring all items clean and ready to sell. Just In Time will not accept anything with odors including cigarette smoke or pet hair.
5. The Consignor will leave merchandise at their own risk. Just In Time is not responsible for damages due to fire, theft, water or damage caused by customers or any circumstance beyond our control.
6. All items to be on selling floor for 90 days. If you are uncertain about consigning an item please do not leave it with us. Pulling items early will be subjected to a charge of 50% of the original price or the last price on the ticket.
7. The Consignor will earn 50% of whatever the item sells for. Just In Time offers automatic price reductions on all items. The following will apply to all merchandise; After 30 days the item will be reduced 15%, after 60 days 30% and after 80 days 50%. We also offer coupons to our shoppers and have one day sales to help you sell your merchandise.
8. Just In Time will notify you as a courtesy when your items are expired, but it is the Consignors responsibility to keep track of items as they expire. You can monitor this on www.myresaleweb.com with your Consignor ID and Last Name. If you prefer to donate your items they will be marked as clearance and become store merchandise. Any items not picked up within 7 days of expiration will be donated to Just In Time and will NOT be returned to the Consignor.
This is a binding Contract.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. Also note if there is anything you see posted on our website, facebook or Instagram please feel free to message us and we can hold for 24hrs. You can always call the shop with a credit card and pick up at a later date. Call 518-357-8791 anytime and leave a message if we are not open.
124 Lake Hill Road, Burnt Hills, New York 12027, United States
10:00 am – 05:30 pm