Just In Time will allow 12 items to be reviewed for consignment every 7 days by appointment only. Please make an appointment with our online scheduler. We accept items for consignment every day we are open from 11 – 3.
Just In Time Consignment Contract
Thank you for choosing Just In Time Consignments. Our procedures are straightforward and consignor friendly. However, we have a few rules that you should remember when consigning with us.
1. The Consignor is allowed to bring 12 items in every 7 days for consideration.
2. Consignments accepted Tuesday – Sunday 11 – 3 by appointment only.
3. The Consignor understands that Just In Time has sole discretion on what is acceptable to sell.
4. The Consignor will bring all items clean and ready to sell. Just In Time will not accept anything with odors including cigarette smoke or pet hair.
5. The Consignor will leave merchandise at their own risk. Just In Time is not responsible for damages due to fire, theft, water or damage caused by customers or any circumstance beyond our control.
6. All items to be on selling floor for 90 days. If you are uncertain about consigning an item please do not leave it with us. Pulling items early will be subjected to a charge of 50% of the original price or the last price on the ticket.
7. The Consignor will earn 55% of whatever the item sells for. Just In Time offers automatic price reductions on all items. The following will apply to all merchandise; After 30 days the item will be reduced 15%, after 60 days 30% and after 80 days 50%. We also offer coupons to our shoppers and have one day sales to help you sell your merchandise.
8. Just In Time will notify you as a courtesy when your items are expired, but it is the Consignors responsibility to keep track of items as they expire. You can monitor this on www.myresaleweb.com with your Consignor ID and Last Name. If you prefer to donate your items they will be marked as clearance and become store merchandise. Any items not picked up within 7 days of expiration will be donated to Just In Time and will NOT be returned to the Consignor.
This is a binding Contract.